Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Warts On Lips Does It Hurt To Get A Warts Frozen Off Your Lips At The Doctor?

Does it hurt to get a warts frozen off your lips at the doctor? - warts on lips

In the current tommarow and I am a little afraid for him. I froze warts on the fingers and eyelids. It still hurts more than the freezing fingers or eyelids? I have 2 questions!
When I get frozen out of my lips, do u think it will quickly disappear? because it is too embarrassing!
Is it dangerous for me to breath in liquid nitrogen? Because I do not know how it is frozen and is still breathing with the nose and mouth

2 comments:

Seablanc... said...

Although the lips are more sensitive then with the finger --- a freeze will not hurt. Take Ice Cube, and it is on your lips, what it would feel.

As soon as you can freeze to heal and begin to heal within days. In general, breathe through your nose, if the document to freeze warts. It is) usually with a Q-tip (do not spray.

Try to relax, there is nothing to fear. I believe that a wart is frozen cover a very large .. And you have found.

temptres... said...

You have nothing to fear. Your doctor will tell you everything before and you know exactly what to do, start doing something. I do not think it hurts, so do not worry about that.

Post a Comment